Inspired by Bauhaus Theater, this historical work was created as part of an art/research experiment merging performance and advanced technology, creating an illusion of dancing abstract forms. One of the earliest examples of human motion simulation created on the computer. (Video excerpts shown)
by Rebecca Allen
- Rebecca Allen: Sync(Emerge((Consciousness)) - Solo exhibition, QUAD Gallery, Derby, UK. November 9, 2018 - February 3, 2019.
The Computer & It's Influence on Art and Design
- Sheldon Art Gallery, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, NE.
- NCGA National Computer Graphic Association Chicago, IL.
- DIGICON International Conference on Digital Arts Vancouver, Canada.
- Computers in the Visual Arts, Drake University Des Moines, IA.
- MacNider Museum Mason City IA.